Fxwirepro:eur/nzd falls below 1.7500, bears keep the advantage
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 03 Jun 2020 13:29:30 America/New_York
• EUR/NZD declined on Wednesday as New Zealand dollar outperformed euro as risk appetite improved.
• The pair reached 1.7410 after extending south from 1.7566. 1.7410 is the lowest level since 24th February 2020.
• The pair is heading towards the 300 DMA (1.7293), as the outlook for the pair turns more negative. Only a break and daily close above 1.7694 (5 DMA)will shift bias to the upside.
• Technical signals show the pair could lose more ground in the short-term as RSI is at 36 bearish, daily momentum studies 5, 9 and 10 DMAs are trending down.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.7580 (Daily high), any close above will push the pair towards 1.7694 (5 DMA).
• Immediate support is seen at 1.7410 (23.6% fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7293 (300 DMA).
Recommendation: Good to sell around 1.7500, with stop loss of 1.7800 and target price of 1.7360
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.