Fxwirepro:eur/nzd extends gains, critical resistance lies ahead
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 17 May 2020 14:23:45 America/New_York
• EUR/NZD rose on Friday as traders remained long on optimism over the reopening of major economies.
• EUR/NZD has seen a more impulsive move higher, breaking above 55 DMA (1.8121) to face next hurdle at 1.8346 (50% fib).
• Any downside correction is likely to be temporary as barrier at 1.7972 (38.2 fib) is set to restricting lower move.
• Technical signals show the pair could gain more ground as RSI is at 60 bullish, and 5, 9,11 DMA’s are trending north.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.8346 (38.2 fib), any close above will push the pair towards 1.8555 (Ichimoku Cloud Top).
• Immediate support is seen at 1.8143 (55 DMA) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7972 (38.2 fib).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.8250, with stop loss of 1.7900 and target price of 1.8410
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.