Fxwirepro:eur/nzd extends drop, critical support lies ahead
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 02 Jun 2020 11:14:11 America/New_York
• EUR/NZD declined on Tuesday as traders remained short on optimism on global economic recovery.
• EUR/NZD has seen a more impulsive move lower , the pair is likely to be drawn towards 1.7457 ( 200 DMA).
• Any upside correction is likely to be temporary as barrier at 1.7869 (21 DMA) is set to restrict higher move.
• Technical signals show the pair could gain more ground as RSI is at 39 bearish, and 9, 11,21 DMA’s are trending south.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.7786 (9 DMA), any close above will push the pair towards 1.7869 (21 DMA).
• Immediate support is seen at 1.7575 (Lower BB) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7512 (23.6% fib).
Recommendation: Good to sell round 1.7610, with stop loss of 1.7870 and target price of 1.7460
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.