Fxwirepro:eur/nzd attracts selling interest, 100 DMA eyed
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 25 May 2020 14:14:49 America/New_York
• EUR/NZD dipped on Monday as euro attracted sellers on skepticism about EU council rescue fund proposal and rising tensions between china and US.
• In coming sessions the pair is set to drop towards 1.7600.A break and daily close below 100-DMA would weaken the outlook further.
• Technical signals show RSI is at 43, daily momentum studies 9, 10 and 11 DMAs are trending downwards (Bearish setup).
• On the upside, Immediate resistance is located at 1.7941 (38.2% fib), any close above will push the pair towards 1.8030 (50 % fib).
• On the downside, strong support is seen at 1.7668 (100 DMA) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7467(23.6% fib )
Recommendation: Good to sell around 1.7850, with stop loss of 1.8000 and target price of 1.7600
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.