Fxwirepro:eur/nzd attracts buying interest after RBNZ talks sub-zero rates, key resistance under pressure
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 13 May 2020 13:05:37 America/New_York
• EUR/NZD rose higher on Wednesday as New Zealand dollar weakened across the board after RBNZ doubled the amount of bonds it was buying and talked of sub-zero rates.
• The pair reached 1.8080 after extending north from 1.7803. 1.8080 is the highest level since May 4th.
• Any downside correction is likely to be temporary as barrier at 1.7638 (lower BB) is set to restricting lower move.
• Technical signals show the pair could gain more ground in the short-term as RSI is at 53 bullish, daily momentum studies 5, 10 DMAs are turning up.
• Strong resistance is located at 1.8121 (55 DMA), any close above will push the pair towards 1.8242 (Higher BB).
• Immediate support is seen at 1.7974 (23.6% fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7823 (5 DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.7950, with stop loss of 1.7620 and target price of 1.8300
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.