FxWirePro: the day ahead- 4th December 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 03 Dec 2017 23:46:11 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: TD securities inflation up 0.2 percent in November, up 2.7 percent from a year ago. ANZ job advertisements up 1.5 percent in October. Company gross profits down 0.2 percent in the third quarter.
- Japan: Consumer confidence report for November will be published at 5:00 GMT.
- Spain: October unemployment change report will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Construction PMI report for November will be published at 9:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Sentix investor confidence for December will be published at 9:30 GMT, followed by October producer price inflation report.
- Greece: Third-quarter GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: ISM New York index will be published at 14:45 GMT, followed by Factory orders at 15:00 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 3-month and 6-month bills at 22:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.