FxWirePro: the day ahead- 19th December 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 18 Dec 2017 23:32:54 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- New Zealand: ANZ activity outlook improved to 15.6 percent in December. ANZ business confidence came at -37.8 in January.
- Germany: IFO survey report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Third quarter labor cost report and construction output report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: CBI industrial trade survey report will be released at 11:00 GMT.
- United States: Housing starts and building permits report will be released at 13:30 GMT, along with third quarter current account balance.
- New Zealand: Global dairy auction is scheduled today. Trade balance report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.