FxWirePro: USD/ZAR hits fresh 9-month low at 12.38 mark, stay bearish
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 27 Dec 2017 03:06:59 America/New_York
- USD/ZAR is currently trading around 12.47 levels.
- It made intraday high at 12.50 and low at 12.38 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 12.77 mark.
- A daily close above 12.49 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 12.77, 12.90, 13.15, 13.52, 13.75, 13.82, 13.94, 14.11, 14.23, 14.45, 14.51, 14.57, 14.68 and 14.77 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 12.49 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 12.30, 12.22 and 12.14 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take short position on USD/ZAR around 12.50, stop loss 12.77 and target of 12.22 mark.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.