FxWirePro: the day ahead-12th July 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 14 Jul 2019 11:25:52 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- Japan: Industrial production grew 2.2 percent m/m in May, but still down 2.1 percent from a year ago.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: Wholesale price inflation report due at 6:00 GMT.
- China: M2 money supply and loan statistics will be released at 7:00 GMT, along with June trade balance.
- Spain: HICP inflation report due at 7:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BOE policy member Vlieghe’s speech at 8:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Industrial production report for the month of May to be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: PPI Inflation report to be released at 12:30 GMT.
- Canada: New House price report to be released at 14:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Business PMI report due at 22:30 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT, and a 30-year bond at 17:00 GMT.