FxWirePro: the day ahead-11th July 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 11 Jul 2019 05:12:57 Europe/London
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- Australia: Consumer inflation expectation marginally declines to 3.2 percent in July. Investment lending for homes fell 1.7 percent in May.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: HICP inflation report due at 6:00 GMT.
- France: HICP inflation report due at 6:45 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Financial stability report to be released at 9:30 GMT.
- United States: Weekly jobless claims report will be released at 12:30 GMT, along with June CPI inflation figures. Federal Reserve Chair Powell to testify before Congress for the 2nd day. EIA will release natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT. Several Fed speaker today - Williams at 15:00 GMT, Bostic at 16:15 GMT, Barkin at 16:30 GMT, and Kashkar at 21:00 GMT. Monthly budget report to be released at 18:00 GMT.
- Canada: New House price report to be released at 14:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Business PMI report due at 22:30 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT, and a 30-year bond at 17:00 GMT.