FxWirePro: the day ahead- 9th May 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 09 May 2019 02:18:57 America/New_York
Sizable economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: CPI inflation rose to 2.5 percent y/y in April. PPI inflation up 0.9 percent y/y.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Spain: March Industrial output report to be released at 7:00 GMT.
- United States: April PPI inflation report due at 12:30 GMT, along with with March trade balance, and weekly jobless claims report at 12:30 GMT. Fed’s Bostic is set for a speech at 13:45 GMT. EIA will release its weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- Canada: March trade balance report due at 12:30 GMT, along with new house price report.
- New Zealand: Electronic card sales report due at 22:45 GMT.
- Japan: Labor cash earnings and household spending report due at 23:30 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT, and a 30-year bond at 17:00 GMT.