FxWirePro: the day ahead- 8th February 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 07 Feb 2019 23:48:50 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Labor cash earnings up 1.8 percent y/y.
- Japan: Eco-watchers’ survey report will be released at 5:00 GMT.
- France: non-farm payrolls report will be released at 6:30 GMT, followed by the December industrial output report at 7:45 GMT.
- Switzerland: January unemployment report will be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Germany: December trade balance report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Italy: Italy industrial output report will be published at 9:00 GMT.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Canada: Unemployment report will be published at 13:30 GMT.