FxWirePro: the day ahead- 7th June 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 07 Jun 2019 01:21:27 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Investment lending for homes declined 2.2 percent in April. Home loans down 1.2 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Japan: Leading economic and coincident indices will be updated at 5:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: May unemployment report will be released at 5:45 GMT, followed by forex reserve numbers at 7:00 GMT.
- Germany: April industrial production report will be released at 6:00 GMT, along with April trade balance.
- France: April trade balance report due at 6:45 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price report due at 7:30 GMT, followed by consumer inflation expectation survey report at 8:30 GMT.
- China: China might release forex reserve data today at 8:00 GMT.
- Italy: April retail sales report due at 8:00 GMT.
- United States: NFP report due at 12:30 GMT, and consumer credit report at 19:00 GMT.
- Canada: Unemployment report due to be released at 12:30 GMT.