FxWirePro: the day ahead- 7th January 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 07 Jan 2019 00:08:51 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Markit services PMI declined to 51 in December.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: November retail sales report will be released at 7:00 GMT, along with factory orders report.
- Switzerland: November Forex reserve data will be reported at 8:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Sentix investor confidence report for the month of January will be released at 9:30 GMT. November retail sales report will be published at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: ISM non-manufacturing PMI report will be released at 15:00 GMT, along with November factory orders report. FOMC member Bostic is set for a speech at 17:40 GMT.
- Canada: IVEY PMI report will be released at 15:00 GMT.
- Auction: the U.S. will auction 3-month and 6-month bills at 16:30 GMT.