FxWirePro: the day ahead- 6th June 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 06 Jun 2019 01:08:22 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: April trade balance came at $8.47 billion, with exports and imports both rising by 3 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: April factory orders report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Q1 GDP and employment change reports due at 9:00 GMT. ECB will announce rate decision at 11:45 GMT, followed by the press conference at 12:30 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BoE governor Carney set for a speech at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: Challenger jobs report due at 11:30 GMT, followed by April trade balance and weekly jobless claims report at 12:30 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT. Fed’s Kaplan set for a speech at 12:40 GMT, and Williams at 17:00 GMT.
- Canada: April trade balance report due at 12:30 GMT, followed by the IVEY PMI report at 14:00 GMT.
- Japan: Labor cash earnings and household spending reports due at 23:30 GMT.