FxWirePro: the day ahead- 4th June 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 04 Jun 2019 01:16:37 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Retail sales declined 0.1 percent m/m in April. Q1 current account balance came at -$2.9 billion. RBA reduced policy rates by 25 bps at today’s meeting. RBA governor Lowe’s speech due at 9:30 GMT.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- France: April budget details to be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Spain: May employment change report due at 7:00 GMT.
- Italy: April unemployment report due at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Markit construction PMI to be released at 8:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: April unemployment report to be released at 9:00 GMT, along with flash CP report for the month of May.
- United States: ISM New York PMI report due at 13:45 GMT, followed by April factory orders report at 14:00 GMT.
- Australia: AiG services PMI report due at 22:30 GMT.