FxWirePro: the day ahead- 30th May 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 30 May 2019 01:30:17 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Private capital expenditure down 1.7 percent in Q1. Building permits declined 4.7 percent in April, down 24.2 percent from a year ago. HIA report shows new home sales down 11.8 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Spain: HICP inflation report due at 7:00 GMT, followed by retail sales report at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BoE’s Ramsden set for a speech at 7:30 GMT. GFK consumer confidence report due at 23:00 GMT.
- United States: Weekly jobless claims report due at 12:30 GMT, along with Q1 flash GDP report and April goods’ trade balance report. Pending home sales report due at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT, and crude oil inventory at 15:00 GMT. Fed’s Clarida to speak at 16:00 GMT.
- Japan: Unemployment report will be released at 23:30 GMT, followed by CPI inflation, industrial production and retail trade numbers at 23:50 GMT.