FxWirePro: the day ahead- 2nd May 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 02 May 2019 01:16:18 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: HIA new home sales down 0.1 percent in March.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: March retail sales report to be published at 6:00 GMT, followed by the manufacturing PMI report at 7:55 GMT. Bundesbank President Weidmann set for a speech at 17:30 GMT.
- Switzerland: March retail sales report due at 6:30 GMT, and manufacturing PMI at 7:30 GMT.
- Spain: Markit manufacturing PMI report due at 7:15 GMT.
- Italy: Markit manufacturing PMI at 7:45 GMT.
- France: Markit manufacturing PMI report to be released at 7:50 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Markit construction PMI report due at 8:30 GMT. Bank of England (BoE) will announce rate decision at 11:00 GMT, followed by a press conference at 11:30 GMT.
- United States: Challenger jobs report due at 11:30 GMT, followed by weekly jobless claims report at 12:30 GMT, along with non-farm productivity and labor costs reports. March Factory orders numbers to be released at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT.