FxWirePro: the day ahead- 29th May 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 29 May 2019 03:59:24 Europe/London
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- New Zealand: ANZ business confidence improves to -32 in May from -37.5 in April. Activity outlook rise to 8.5 percent from 7.1 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- France: May consumer and producer price inflation report to be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Germany: Bundesbank President Weidmann to speak at 7:00 GMT. May unemployment report will be published at 7:55 GMT.
- Switzerland: KOF leading index would be updated at 7:00 GMT. May ZEW survey report due at 8:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB’s Mersch’s speech at 7:30 GMT.
- Italy: Business and consumer confidence report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage report due at 11:00 GMT, followed by Richmond Fed manufacturing business report at 14:00 GMT.
- Canada: BoC to announce rate decision at 14:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: Building permits data due at 22:45 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 2-year and 7-year note at 17:00 GMT.