FxWirePro: the day ahead- 25th September 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 25 Sep 2018 02:02:21 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: leading economic index declined to 103.9 in July. Coincident index down to 116.1 in July.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: Wholesale inflation report will be published at 6:00 GMT.
- France: September business climate report will be published at 11:45 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB’s Praet is set for a speech at 8:25 GMT.
- United Kingdom: MPC member Vlieghe is set for a speech at 8:40 GMT.
- United States: S&P/Cae-Shiller home price report will be published at 13:00 GMT, followed by Richmond Fed manufacturing report at 14:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: August trade balance report will be released at 22:45 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT, and will auction 5-year note at 17:00 GMT.