FxWirePro: the day ahead- 22nd May 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 22 May 2019 01:13:43 America/New_York
Sizable economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Construction work in Q1 declined 1.9 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- United States: FOMC member Bullard set for a speech at 5:00 GMT. MBA mortgage report due at 11:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly crude oil inventory report at 14:30 GMT. FOMC will release minutes of meeting 18:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Eurozone President Draghi’s speech due at 7:30 GMT, and Peter Praet at 9:30 GMT.
- United Kingdom: April CPI, PPI, WPI, and HPI inflation report to be released at 8:30 GMT.
- Canada: March retail sales report due at 12:30 GMT.