FxWirePro: the day ahead- 21st December 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 21 Dec 2018 00:11:50 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- United Kingdom: GFK consumer confidence index came at -14 for December, down from -13 in November.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: GFK consumer confidence report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- France: November PPI inflation report will be released at 7:45 GMT, along with Consumer spending report and Q3 GDP report.
- Italy: Business and consumer confidence report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: October current account balance report will be released 9:00 GMT. Flash consumer confidence report will be released at 15:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Q3 GDP report will be released at 9:30 GMT. BoE will release quarterly bulletin at 12:00 GMT.
- United States: Q3 GDP report will be published at 13:30 GMT, along with November durable goods orders. PCE inflation report will be released at 15:00 GMT, along with Michigan consumer sentiment report, and followed by Kansas Fed manufacturing report at 16:00 GMT.
- Canada: October GDP report will be released at 13:30 GMT, along with retail sales for the month.