FxWirePro: the day ahead- 20th May 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 20 May 2019 01:15:40 America/New_York
Few economic data and events scheduled for today, but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Japan’s economy grew 2.1 percent annualized rate in Q1, up from 1.6 percent prior. However, Industrial production declined 4.3 percent y/y n March.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: April PPI inflation report due at 6:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: March current account balance report due at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BoE member Broadbent to speak at 16:30 GMT.
- United States: Fed’s Clarida due for a speech at 17:00 GMT, and Powell at 23:00 GMT.