FxWirePro: the day ahead- 20th July 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 20 Jul 2018 00:51:05 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- New Zealand: Credit card spending up 5.7 percent y/y.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: PPI inflation report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Current account balance for the month of May will be reported at 8:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: June trade balance will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Borrowing report for the month of June will be released at 8:30 GMT.
- Canada: Retail sales report will be released at 12:30 GMT, along with CPI inflation report.