FxWirePro: the day ahead- 18th January 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 17 Jan 2019 23:38:14 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with very high volatility risks associated.
- Japan: November industrial production report will be released at 4:30 GMT.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Switzerland: PPI inflation report will be released at 8:15 GMT.
- Eurozone: November current account balance report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: December retail sales report will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- Canada: CPI inflation report will be released at 13:30 GMT.
- United States: FOMC member Williams is set for a speech at 14:05 GMT. Industrial production report will be released at 14:15 GMT. Michigan consumer sentiment report will be released at 15:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: December Business PMI report will be released at 21:30 GMT.