FxWirePro: the day ahead- 17th July 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 17 Jul 2018 00:37:14 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: House price growth up 5 percent y/y in June.
© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Italy: Industrial sales and orders report will be released at 8:00 GMT, followed by CPI inflation report at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BoE governor Carnet is set for a speech at 8:00 GMT. ILO unemployment report will be released at 8:30 GMT. NIESR might release GDP estimate today.
- Canada: Manufacturing shipments report for the month of May will be released at 12:30 GMT.
- United States: Redbook index will be updated at 12:55 GMT. Industrial production report will be released at 13:15 GMT. Fed’s Powell is set to testify before Senate committee today; the hearing would begin at 14:00 GMT. NAHB housing market report will be released at 14:00 GMT. Treasury flow report will be released at 20:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: Global dairy auction is scheduled today.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 1-month and 12-month bills at 15:30 GMT.