FxWirePro: the day ahead- 16th August 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 16 Aug 2018 01:24:38 America/New_York
Sizable economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Unemployment rate declined by 0.1 percent to 5.3 percent in July, despite 3,900 jobs loss as participation rate declined by 0.2 percent to 65.5 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: Wholesale price inflation report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Retail sales report will be released at 8:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: June trade balance report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: Housing starts and building permits report will be released at 12:30 GMT, along with weekly jobless claims report, and Philadelphia Fed manufacturing survey. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- Canada: Manufacturing shipments and ADP employment report will be released at 12:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: PPI inflation report will be released at 22:45 GMT.