FxWirePro: the day ahead- 14th May 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 14 May 2019 06:24:46 Europe/London
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: National Australia Bank’s business confidence index improved to 0 in April from -1 in March but the business condition index declined from 7 to 3.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Japan: Eco-Watchers’ survey report will be released at 5:00 GMT.
- Germany: CPI and WPI inflation reports due at 6:00 GMT, followed by ZEW economic survey report at 9:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: Producer and import price inflation due at 6:30 GMT.
- Spain: HICP inflation report due at 7:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Industrial production report and ZEW economic survey reports due at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: Fed’s Williams set for a speech at 7:15 GMT, and Esther George at 16:45 GMT. NFIB business optimism report due at 10:00 GMT, followed by terms of trade report at 12:30 GMT.