FxWirePro: the day ahead- 14th August 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 14 Aug 2018 00:48:26 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: Fixed asset investments declined to 5.5 percent y/y in July, down from 6 percent. Industrial production up 6 percent y/y. Retail sales up 8.8 percent y/y.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Japan: Industrial production report will be released at 4:30 GMT.
- France: ILO unemployment report for the second quarter will be released at 5:30 GMT. CPI inflation report will be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Germany: Second quarter GDP report will be released at 6:00 GMT, along with HICP inflation report. Zew survey report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- Spain: HICP inflation report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: PPI inflation report will be released at 7:15 GMT.
- United Kingdom: ILO unemployment report will be published at 8:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Second quarter GDP and Industrial production report will be released at 9:00 GMT, along with Zew survey report.
- United States: Terms of trade report will be released at 12:30 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 1-month and 12-month bills at 15:30 GMT. Spain will auction 6-month and 12-month bonds today.