FxWirePro: the day ahead- 13th May 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 13 May 2019 04:58:55 Europe/London
Few economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Home loans declined by 2.5 percent in March and investment lending for homes down 2.7 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Japan: Coincident and leading economic index to be updated at 5:00 GMT. Trade balance report due at 23:50 GMT.
- United States: Fed’s Rosengren and Clarida set for a speech at 13:10 GMT.
- Canada: BoC’s Lane set for a speech at 21:30 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 3-month and 6-month bills at 15:30 GMT.