FxWirePro: USD/ZAR consolidates around 18.00 Mark, stay long only above 18.20 Mark
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 14 Apr 2020 05:06:11 America/New_York
- USD/ZAR is currently trading around 18.01 levels.
- It made intraday high at 18.13 and low at 17.97 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 17.93 mark.
- A daily close above 18.11 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 18.40, 18.70, 18.90, 19.02, 19.28 and 19.54 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 17.93 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 17.70, 17.30, 17.02, 16.70, 16.40, 16.22, 16.00 and 15.70 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take long position on USD/ZAR only above 18.20, stop loss at 17.90 and target of 18.40.© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.