Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 17 Aug 2018 10:16:17 America/New_York
The metal pack is up today. Performance this week at a glance in chart & table -
- Gold remains under pressure amid stronger dollar and higher rates but up today on a weaker dollar. Today’s range $1171-1180
- Gold is currently trading at $1178/troy ounce. Immediate support lies at $1150, and resistance at $1220 area.
- Silver is slightly better performer than the gold. Today’s range $14.79 -14.57
- Silver is currently trading at $14.69/troy ounce. Support lies at $14.2 & resistance at $15.5
- Copper recovered on news that U.S. and China set to resume trade negotiations. Today’s range $2.64-2.56
- Copper is currently trading at $2.63/pound, immediate support lies at, $2.55 & resistance at $2.75
-4.09%© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.