Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 15 Aug 2018 09:08:55 America/New_York
The metal pack is down today. The performance this week at a glance in chart & table -
- Gold remains under pressure amid a stronger dollar and higher rates. Today’s range $1195-1183
- Gold is currently trading at $1187/troy ounce. Immediate support lies at $1190, and resistance at $1245 area.
- Silver is a slightly better performer than the gold. Today’s range $15.11 -14.95
- Silver is currently trading at $14.79/troy ounce. Support lies at $14.2 & resistance at $15.5
- Copper selloff continues amid trade war fear. The U.S. is expected to impose 25 percent tariffs on $200 billion Chinese goods. Today’s range $2.60-2.69
- Copper is currently trading at $2.61/pound, immediate support lies at, $2.55 & resistance at $2.75
-1.72%© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.