Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 25 Jun 2018 09:31:53 America/New_York
The metal pack is down today. The performance this week at a glance in chart & table -
- Gold is down this week as strong dollar weighs. Today’s range $1272-1264
- Gold is currently trading at $1267/troy ounce. Immediate support lies at $1260, and resistance at $1320 area.
- Silver is down in line with the gold. Today’s range $16.27-16.63
- Silver is currently trading at $16.37/troy ounce. Support lies at $16 & resistance at $17.5
- Copper selloff continues amid trade war fear. The worst performer of the week. Today’s range $3.05-3.00
- Copper is currently trading at $3.01/pound, immediate support lies at, $2.92 & resistance at $3.10
-0.66%© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.