Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 24 May 2018 11:06:31 America/New_York
The metal pack is up today. The performance this week at a glance in chart & table -
- Gold testing key support around $1290 area. Getting some bids over risk aversion and as dollar weakens. Today’s range $1306-1292
- Gold is currently trading at $1305/troy ounce. Immediate support lies at $1260, and resistance at $1320 area.
- Silver is up in line with the gold this week. Today’s range $16.34-16.61
- Silver is currently trading at $16.61/troy ounce. Support lies at $16 & resistance at $17.5
- Copper is continuing its range trade. The best performer for the week so far. Today’s range $3.06-3.1
- Copper is currently trading at $3.09/pound, immediate support lies at, $2.91 & resistance at $3.21
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.