Commodities snapshot (energy)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 24 May 2018 11:00:47 America/New_York
Energy pack is mixed in today’s trading. Weekly performance at a glance in chart & table,
Oil (WTI) –
- Oil price remains elevated as President Trump moves the U.S. out of the Iran deal. However, struggling as the dollar gains. Today’s range - $72-$70.5
- WTI is currently trading at $71/barrel. Immediate support lies at $68 area and resistance at $74 area.
Oil (Brent) –
- Brent remains elevated over WTI due to higher demand, geopolitical tension and OPEC agreement. Today’s range - $79.8-78.5
- Brent is trading at $8 per barrel premium to WTI.
- Brent is trading at $79/barrel. Immediate support lies at $75 area and resistance at $82 region.
Natural Gas –
- Natural gas is continuing its recovery after finding support around $2.5 area. The best performer of the week. Today’s range $2.9-2.94
- Natural Gas is currently trading at $2.93/MMBtu. Immediate support lies at $2.62 area & resistance at $2.85, and $2.90
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.