FxWirePro: the day ahead- 8th may 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 07 May 2017 18:48:52 Eastern Standard Time
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- France: Emmanuel Macron beats Le Pen to Presidency.
© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- China: Trade balance numbers for April will be released today.
- Australia: National Australia Bank’s business confidence and conditions report will be released at 1:30 GMT, along with Building permits report.
- Germany: factory orders report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price report will be published at 7:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Sentix investor confidence report will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United States: FOMC’s Loretta Mester and James Bullard are scheduled to speak at 10:45 GMT and 12:35 GMT respectively. Labor market condition index will be updated at 14:00 GMT.
- Canada: Housing starts data will be published at 12:15 GMT. BoC will release its review report at 14:30 GMT.