FxWirePro: the day ahead- 8th November 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 08 Nov 2017 00:03:33 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: October trade balance came at $38.2 billion with exports rising by 6.9 percent y/y and import rising 17.2 percent y/y.
- Japan: Coincident index and leading economic index will be updated at 5:00 GMT.
- France: September trade balance details will be published at 7:45 GMT.
- Spain: September industrial output report will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- Portugal: Q3 unemployment report will be released today.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 11:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly crude oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: RBNZ will announce interest rate decision at 20:00 GMT, followed by a press conference at 21:00 GMT.
- Canada: Housing starts and building permits report will be released at 13:15 GMT.
- Japan: Trade balance and Machinery orders report will be released at 23:50 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 10-year bond at 18:00 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2017. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.