FxWirePro: the day ahead- 7th March 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 07 Mar 2018 00:03:00 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Fourth quarter GDP grew by 0.4 percent, up 2.4 percent from a year ago.
- Japan: Leading economic index and coincident index will be updated at 5:00 GMT.
- France: January trade balance report will be published at 7:45 GMT.
- China: China might announce FX reserves details at 8:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: FX reserve details will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price report will be released at 8:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Fourth quarter GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be published at 12:00 GMT, followed by ADP employment report at 13:15 GMT. FOMC member Bostic is set for a speech at 13:0 GMT and Dudley at 13:20 GMT. January trade balance report will be released at 13:30 GMT. EIA will release crude oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- Canada: February Housing starts report will be released at 13:15 GMT, followed by January trade balance report at 13:30 GMT. BoC will announce interest rate decision at 15:00 GMT.
- Japan: Fourth quarter GDP report will be published at 23:50 GMT, along with January trade balance report.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.