FxWirePro: the day ahead- 7th December 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 07 Dec 2017 00:18:03 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: October trade balance came at $105 million.
- Japan: Leading economic index and coincident index will be updated at 5:00 GMT. Third quarter GDP data will be released at 23:50 GMT, along with October trade balance report.
- Switzerland: November unemployment report will be published at 6:45 GMT. SNB will release Forex reserve details at 7:00 GMT.
- Germany: industrial production report for October will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- France: October trade balance report will be published at 7:45 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price report will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- Greece: September unemployment report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Third-quarter GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT. ECB President Draghi is set for a speech at 16:00 GMT.
- United States: Challenger jobs report will be released at 12:30 GMT, followed by weekly jobless claims report at 13:30 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- Canada: October building permits report will be released at 13:30 GMT, followed by the release of November IVEY PMI report at 15:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: Third quarter manufacturing sales report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
- Auctions: Spain will auction 5-year and 10-year bond today. The UK will auction 30-year bond and France will auction 10-year bond.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.