FxWirePro: the day ahead- 6th December 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 06 Dec 2017 00:16:37 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Third-quarter GDP up 0.6 percent, up 2.8 percent from a year ago.
- Germany: October factory orders report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: Consumer price inflation report for November will be released at 8:15 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB will hold its non-monetary policy meeting today.
- United Kingdom: Markit services PMI report will be released at 9:30 GMT. ECB’s Mersch is set for a speech at 10:30 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 12:00 GMT. ADP employment report will be released at 13:15 GMT, followed by unit labor costs and non-farm productivity report at 13:30 GMT. TIPP economic optimism report will be released at 15:00 GMT. EIA will release its weekly oil market report at 15:30 GMT.
- Canada: Labor productivity report will be released at 13:30 GMT. BoC will announce interest rate decision at 15:00 GMT.
- Australia: AiG performance of construction index will be released at 22:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.