FxWirePro: the day ahead- 29th November 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 29 Nov 2017 00:10:51 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium risks associated.
Data released so far:
- United Kingdom: BRC shop price down 0.1 percent y/y in November.
- Switzerland: UBS consumption indicator will be updated at 7:00 GMT.
- France: Third-quarter GDP numbers will be published at 7:45 GMT.
- Spain: HICP inflation report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Portugal: Consumer and business confidence report will be released at 9:30 GMT. Third quarter GDP numbers will be released at 11:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: M4 money supply details will be released at 9:30 GMT, along with consumer credit and mortgage approvals data.
- Eurozone: Sentiment reports will be published at 10:00 GMT.
- Germany: HICP inflation report will be released at 13:00 GMT. Bundesbank president Weidmann is set to speak at 17:00 GMT.
- United States: Third-quarter GDP data will be released at 13:30 GMT. Fed’s William Dudley is scheduled to speak at 13:30 GMT. Pending home sales report will be released at 15:00 GMT. Fed’s Yellen is set to testify at 15:00 GMT. EIA will release crude oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Building permits for October will be released at 21:45 GMT.
- Japan: Industrial production report will be released at 23:50 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2017. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.