FxWirePro: the day ahead- 27th October 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 27 Oct 2017 00:41:59 Eastern Standard Time
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Producer price inflation 0.2 percent q/q in the third quarter, up 1.6 percent from a year ago.
- Germany: September import price report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- France: Consumer confidence report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- Spain: Retail sales report for September will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- United States: Third-quarter GDP report will be released at 12:30 GMT, followed by Michigan consumer sentiment report at 14:00 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2017. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.