FxWirePro: the day ahead- 27th February 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 26 Feb 2018 23:53:35 Eastern Standard Time
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- South Korea: BoK kept interest rates unchanged at 150 basis points.
- France: Consumer confidence report for February will be released at 7:45 GMT.
- Spain: HICP inflation report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Italy: Consumer and business confidence reports will be released at 9:00 GMT. Trade balance report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Money supply and loans report will be released at 9:00 GMT. Sentiment reports will be released at
- Germany: Bundesbank President Weidmann is set to speak at 10:00 GMT. Consumer price inflation report will be released at 13:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Nationwide house price reports will be released at 7:00 GMT. BBA mortgage report will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- United States: Wholesale inventories report will be released at 13:30 GMT, along with goods trade balance for January and durable goods orders. S&P/Case-Shiller home price report will be released at 14:00 GMT. Richmond Fed manufacturing report will be released at 15:00 GMT.
- Japan: industrial production report will be released at 23:30 GMT, followed by retail sales report at 23:50 GMT.
- Auctions: U.S. will auction 1-month and 12-month bills at 16:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.