FxWirePro: the day ahead- 26th February 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 25 Feb 2018 23:33:48 Eastern Standard Time
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: House price index up 5 percent y/y in January.
- Japan: Coincident index and leading economic index will be updated at 5:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Nationwide house price reports will be released at 7:00 GMT. BBA mortgage report will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- United States: Fed’s Bullard is set to speak at 13:00 GMT. Chicago Fed national activity report will be released at 13:30 GMT, followed by New Home sales report at 15:00 GMT. Dallas Fed manufacturing business report will be published at 15:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: January trade balance report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
- Auctions: The U.S. will auction 3-month and 6-month bills at 16:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.