FxWirePro: the day ahead- 25th October 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 25 Oct 2017 00:18:44 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Third quarter consumer price inflation is up 0.6 percent q/q, up 1.8 percent y/y. RBA trimmed mean CPI is up 0.4 percent q/q, up 1.8 percent y/y.
- Switzerland: UBS consumption indicator will be updated for September at 6:00 GMT. October Zew survey report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Germany: IFO sentiment report will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- Italy: Industrial sales and orders report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Third-quarter GDP report will be released at 8:30 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 11:00 GMT, followed by durable goods orders at 12:30 GMT and new home sales report at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release crude oil inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Trade balance report for September will be released at 21:45 GMT.
- Japan: Corporate service price report for August will be released at 23:50 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.