FxWirePro: the day ahead- 24th October 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 24 Oct 2017 00:48:10 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Flash Nikkei manufacturing PMI declines to 52.5 in October.
- France: October business climate report will be released at 6:45 GMT, followed by flash PMI reports at 7:00 GMT.
- Germany: Flash PMI report will be released at 7:30 GMT.
- Italy: Trade balance report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: PMI reports will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- United States: Flash PMI reports will be released at 13:45 GMT, followed by Richmond Fed manufacturing report at 14:00 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT, and 2-year note at 17:00 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.