FxWirePro: the day ahead- 24th November 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 23 Nov 2017 23:35:29 Eastern Standard Time
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Nikkei manufacturing PMI rose to 53.8 in November.
- Switzerland: Third quarter industrial production report will be released at 8:15 GMT.
- Germany: IFO survey report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- Italy: Industrial sales and orders report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BBA mortgage approvals report will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB Vice President Vitor Constancio is set for a speech at 12:30 GMT.
- United States: Flash manufacturing and services PMI reports will be released at 14:45 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2017. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.