FxWirePro: the day ahead- 24th January 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 23 Jan 2018 23:30:16 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Flash report showed Nikkei manufacturing PMI rose to 54.4 in January.
- Japan: Leading economic and coincident index will be released at 5:00 GMT.
- France: Flash PMI reports will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Germany: Flash PMI reports will be released at 8:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Flash PMI reports will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Unemployment report will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 12:00 GMT. Housing price report will be released at 14:00 GMT, followed by manufacturing and services PMI reports at 14:45 GMT. Existing home sales report will be released at 15:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Fourth quarter consumer price inflation report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.