FxWirePro: the day ahead- 22nd November 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 21 Nov 2017 23:55:42 Eastern Standard Time
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Third quarter construction work done rose by 15.7 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2017. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Eurozone: ECB will hold its non-monetary policy meeting today. November consumer confidence report will be released at 15:00 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 12:00 GMT, followed by weekly jobless claims report and durable goods orders at 13:30 GMT. Michigan consumer sentiment report will be released at 15:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly crude oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT and natural gas report at 17:00 GMT. FOMC will release minutes at 19:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Autumn budget statement will be announced by Chancellor Hammond beginning 12:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Retail sales report for the third quarter will be released at 21:45 GMT.